Friday, October 8, 2010

Colored Rice - Part Two


Well, the colored rice from September 9th was pretty and fun to play with but I quickly grew tired of walking on little pieces of rice. I then decided to take matters into my own hands.

I had been in Hobby Lobby and they had several charms on clearance so I had purchased them not knowing what I would do with them. I decided the rice would make a perfect I Spy bottle.



I tore the label off of an empty water bottle, poured in the rice and then added the charms, after I had taken a picture of them. My son can not read yet so this is his picture code of what needs to be found in the bottle.

He plays with this quite often and I am happy to report I have not stepped on the first piece of rice since sealing the bottle. It is win-win for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment