Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kicking it with the Council - A Winner


I am happy to announce that we have a winner of the Free Summer Session of MusikMatters that was so kindly donated by Kim Buckner last week.

Comment #2 by Zfuqua was our winner.Zfuqua stated "Thanks for sharing, MusikMatters sounds like a great program. I know my kids would have a blast and never realize how much "work" they were doing. My sister takes her daughters to a class that sounds very similar to this and they love it. Thanks again for posting this interview. "



As for the free subscription to the Taste of Home Healthy Cooking giveaway, the winner Mojlom, has still not contacted me so I have drawn a new winner. The new winner is Lisa, who said "followed that show all season. That was an interesting follow up. I'm enjoying working in the garden with my kids. We get to look at bugs and worms, and hopefully this get them excited about eating something they helped grow."

I have contacted both of our winners. Congratulations to both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment